The airshow begins at 10 a.m. on Sunday, July 15, with performances every 10 to 20 minutes, and the final performance at 4:30 p.m. The performances were pretty amazing, and the pilots were clearly talented. I had my doubts before we got there, but happily I was wrong.
- Sunday, July 15 from 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Located on a ginormous field on Big Tree Lane in Geneseo, NY (there are signs when you get close; you can't miss it)
- Admission is $20 per adult; kids under 12 are free
- Parking is free; there is a shuttle from the parking lot to the viewing area, but it may not be necessary for everyone (the walk isn't that far)
- Admission is cash only; all on-site vendors are cash-only; there are no ATMs on site
- On-site food options include: pizza, hot dogs, burgers, veggie burgers, gourmet grilled cheese & soups, ice cream, frozen drinks, fresh lemonade, and even frozen cheesecake on a stick!
- There are lots of port-potties, however there is no diaper changing area
WHAT TO BRING:
- Folding chairs and/or blanket
- Umbrellas or beach umbrella for shade (we had the kids sit in their canopied red wagon & they were fine)
- A cooler with lots of water
- You may bring your own food
- Sunblock; be sure to reapply every 1-2 hours
- Hats, sunglasses