Yes, it's Spring Break, but we're not in Cancun anymore. Maybe if we squint really hard we'll see there is not much difference between being at home with the kids and being single on the beach with friends. Sure, there might not be pool-side margaritas and you're probably not signing up for a booze cruise, but there are plenty of other details that will have you convinced you're actually in Cancun.
ROCmomma's Top 10 Ways Spring Break 2012 & 1998 Are The Same
10. Guys are running around without shorts on
9. There are half-full cups lying around everywhere
8. Not everyone can agree on what to do or where to go
7. Afternoon siestas are the key to survival
6. You've been listening to the same 10 songs all week
5. There's someone crying in the corner
4. Everyone around you slurs when they speak and they don't always make sense
3. Spontaneous dance parties break out daily
2. There are "Foam Parties" nightly
1. There's always somebody who wets his/her pants
I hope you enjoy your Spring Break. Whether you're headed to the playground or the swim-up bar, have a wonderful week! As always, thanks for reading and please feel free to post a Comment. Thank you!
Welcome ROCmommas, ROCpoppas, and Friends!
Have fun with your kids - that's what it's all about. If you're looking for fun places to go in Rochester, NY (ROC), awesome
crafts to make, and yummy treats to bake with your kids - as well as some ideas for Date Nights - then you've come to the
right place. Welcome to ROCmomma. Happy reading, and please share your comments. Thank you!